- What is Wild Hearts Workshop?
- When & Where?
- How much is the workshop?
- Who should attend?
- What do I need to bring?
What is Wild Hearts Workshop?
Wild Hearts Workshop is a beginner's photography weekend full of learning and adventure!
We'll dive deep covering manual camera settings/shooting, editing basics, and practice sessions. Also included will be some gear to use, a custom booklet with instructions/notes/reminders, and headshots for everyone. Yay!
When & Where?
Friday evening-Sunday afternoon November 9th-11th 2018
How much is the workshop?
This workshop starts at $500.
- If you would like a private room +$100 (2 available).
- If you live locally and want to sleep in your own bed -$150.
- The workshop includes lodging, snacks & drinks, materials, goodie bag, test gear, breakfast and lunch Saturday, and breakfast Sunday. We'll be hit up a food truck pod on Saturday night so bring dollars for your dinner.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn manual photography! The only requirements are that you're kind to your workshop-mates, are willing to learn, and practice.
If you want to improve your photography hobby, take better portraits of you kiddos/fur babies, capture your dream vacation, or if you're interested in starting your own photography career this workshop is for you.
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring your over-night essentials.
- Any camera gear that you already have.
- Laptop - If you have one.
- Any treats you'd like to share.